Grow to glow your hair skin and nails
Grow to glow your hair skin and nails
There are tons of goops and pills out there to promote hair and nail growth and of course even more to create “glowing, dewy, and younger looking skin.” Claims of reversing aging and pumping yourself full of chemicals to look like your younger self. But is that what we really want? A body full of unhealthy goop to have an appearance of youth on the outside? It’s hard not to idolize youth. I look at my toddler and could just eat up her perfect soft skin! And her hair, so full and soft and growing so fast! Don’t even get me started on her nails, they grow so speedy I can’t keep up with the clipping. And here I am in my 30s and I can tell everything is starting to go downhill. So what happened?
When we’re young our bodies are so efficient. Our cell turnover happens quickly and without mistake. Our metabolism is on fire and we haven’t had junk from our food and environment to slow things down yet. That all adds up to the outside physical look of youth. As we age our cellular metabolism becomes less efficient and it can’t keep up so it begins to show on the outside with sagging skin, wrinkles, dryness, and less growth power overall. Unfortunately, it’s a natural process, but it can definitely happen at different speeds depending on how you treat your body. Your cells and metabolism can be more efficient as you age if you give them the best tools. So that’s what we want you to know; that yes sure you can grab for the fake stuff or you can fuel your body to look its best naturally and to slow down the aging process. At Maximum Living, we pride ourselves on the natural beauty benefits our products result in. We didn’t set out to make beauty products, but because they give your body the nutrients it needs to perform its best, metabolism can be more efficient and the outward appearance benefits. Thanks to our specifically crafted vitamins and minerals, made to be as natural and close to real food as possible, your body gains the good stuff and it shows!
I totally understand still being tempted to buy all the goop and pills to potentially reverse the outward appearance of aging. But, when I take a closer look,I’m reminded there are a lot of risks because most of those products are full of chemicals and synthetic ingredients. A lot of them are so new we don’t even know what health issues they could cause down the road. And they aren’t regulated closely so there’s just a lot of unknown. I wouldn’t let my kids use them, that's for sure. I don’t value looking younger over my true health. I know if I am healthy I’ll look it. Good news is there are ways you can have a little of both! Safe products that actually work to improve your hair, skin and nails!
Nutrients in Maximum Living supplements for beauty
- Biotin: A key nutrient to strengthen nail and hair growth by helping carry essential fatty acids to your skin and hair for a shinier, more supple look. Plus assisting in amino acid breakdown to build strong muscles, regulate sleep, appetite and mood. (200mcg in MineralRich)
- Silica: A collagen promoting nutrient that helps build keratin for strong, flowing locks (1000mcg in MineralRich)
- Vitamin C: in combination with other nutrients can boost your complexion and result in dewy, glowing skin. (1000 mg in Solu-C)
- B Vitamins: Support energy and healthy weight management
- Magnesium: Known for fighting dry skin and overall skin protection. (100mg in MineralRich)
- Vitamin A: An antioxidant known to prevent cell damage meaning you get younger looking, full and plump skin for longer as you age (730 mcg in VitaSprout)
- Green Tea: Improves hair production and shine (50mg in Solu-C)
- Bioflavonoids: accelerate efficient hair growth(100mg in Solu-C)
- Folic Acid: Increases red blood cell production for more hair and nail growth (400mcg in VitaSprout)
- Zinc: best combined with other naturally occurring minerals, is a major player in cell growth and protection for hair, skin and nail quality (10 mg in MineralRich, 15mg in ViaSprout)
Those tools I mentioned to naturally slow down the aging process without risk comes from lifestyle habits including movement and nutrition. Reducing stress and keeping your mood on the positive side can also affect your physical looks.
Ways to improve hair skin nails quality naturally and to look and feel younger
- Strength training
- Positive mood and energy
- Eating organic fruits and vegetables
- Eating high protein foods
- Eating foods high in omegas
- Hydration through clean water and minerals